[meteorite-list] A Very Disturbing Act of Cowardice

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 19:01:31 -0400

I have a small web site dedicated to my collection of meteorite spheres.

On my web site I have a Guest Book and on July 27th someone posted the
following comment and attached Mike Framers name to it:

"Why in the world do you waste your time with silly spheres for? Gxx Dxxx-
those are butt ugly simply because they're not natural.

Mike Farmer."

When I read this comment I didn't think Mike posted it for several reasons.

1. He sold me my second sphere and we have had long conversations about
which materials would make good spheres

2. If he had posted it he would have left his email address.

BUT just to be sure I contacted Mike and asked him and he let me know he
didn't do it.

SO, that means someone in the meteorite community has some very deep rooted
issues with Mike and if this person does the same to your web site guest
book be sure to give Mike the benefit of the doubt.