[meteorite-list] Lost Meteorites(?) Announcing new Strewn Field in Pennsylvania

From: Mal Bishop <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 14:59:31 -0400

Elton, let me please say first of all, I'm very glad to hear
you weren't seriously hurt or dare say, worse!

I'm very sorry to hear about you collection as well, but even
as precious as they are to us, they certainly are of less concern
than ones well being! I hope you can recover most, if not all, of your
valuable collection.

If I lived in your neck of the woods, I would gladly be willing to help
you the best I could!

Take care, and best to you in both your personal recovery,
and regaining possession of your meteorites and mineral specimens!

Mal