[meteorite-list] Disturbing pattern from Matteo.

From: LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com <LITIG8NSHARK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 14:25:31 EDT

Good afternoon Michael, and Folks,

Those of us who have been with the List for many years have been witness to
the rantings and ravings of Matteo, time and time again. Take solace in the
memory of the Tessera meteorite fiasco of several years ago, and accept that the
source of the persistent whining must be considered......and then
appropriately dismissed as irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Best regards to all,

Paul Martyn
Savannah GA

In a message dated 8/1/2007 1:13:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,