[meteorite-list] Disturbing pattern from Matteo.

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 19:30:21 +0200

Farmer you have start this fight years ago, all this is a
your fault when you have start to attack me, and other list
members, with your continue attacks if this not have your
same ideas. If is for me I have the same to ask to Art to
stop your continue attacks to me and the other list
members....but sinceraly of you nothing interests me

Matteo