[meteorite-list] Meteorite List 10th or 11th Anniversary- Thanks

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 08:50:47 -0700 (PDT)

Art, Alex, and List,

  Alex just posted in part:

"..on this good old list [...which must have had it?s
10th or 11th anniversary recently without any applause
or notice...]"

  Regardless of what the EXACT anniversary date ( or
number) is, I just wanted to thank Alex for bringing
this fact to our attention, and Art for making the
List available to us for all this time. Though there
have been some "ups and downs" along the way, the
"ups" WAY out number the "downs" in my opinion. The
List is something I enjoy visiting almost every single
day, and it has provided many, many interesting and
invaluable bits of info, etc. to us all.

  I'm sure the overwhelming vast majority of the
members share my feelings. I wanted to be sure and let
you know, Art, just how much we appreciate you and
your work.

  Very sincerely,
  Robert Woolard