[meteorite-list] NWA 869 (still) WANTED

From: edward moore <edward_f_moore_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:20:27 -0700 (PDT)

Michael,

  I would suggest Dean Bessey, believe he was the one who really brought a lot of this meteorite to market.

  http://www.meteoriteshop.com/index.html

  Ed

Michael L Blood <mlblood at cox.net> wrote:
  Still looking for a slice of NWA 869 - about
palm size or larger.
Surely SOMEONE on the list can provide
me with some.....
This means (a) jpg(s), weight(s) and price(s).
So far only two have responded - one sent
a photo but no weight or price, the other didn't
even send photos.....just a vague sort of, yah, I
got several of them.
Come on folks, this is relatively "common"
material. Surely someone can send me a photo,
weight and price - or lead me to a web page URL
that has them.
Thanks, Michael

--
If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.