[meteorite-list] NWA 869 (still) WANTED

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:09:20 -0700

 Still looking for a slice of NWA 869 - about
palm size or larger.
        Surely SOMEONE on the list can provide
me with some.....
        This means (a) jpg(s), weight(s) and price(s).
        So far only two have responded - one sent
a photo but no weight or price, the other didn't
even send photos.....just a vague sort of, yah, I
got several of them.
        Come on folks, this is relatively "common"
material. Surely someone can send me a photo,
weight and price - or lead me to a web page URL
that has them.
        Thanks, Michael

--
If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran