[meteorite-list] New information from Nomenclature re: provisionalnames and

From: Moni Waiblinger <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:39:56 -0700

Sonny,

this is not harassment.
Like I wrote to you before its simply an opinion of a writer writing his
article.
The last Nevada find was thought of a find from John Blennert.
If you see it as an harassment, I am sorry, which I also told you before.

I am not Bob V.s parrot, but as a Californian meteorite hunter I would like
to have other hunters coming into this state help the hunters that are on
these dry lakes for number of years, logging all the finds and numbering
them as well to have the TKW for the areas and the different classifications
for the different finds on the lakes.

I think you are right that one could get numbers or no numbers if this is
the Nom rules, when you think it is the time, but getting numbers to keep
things a bit in order doesn't tell anyone that you hunt there, it is only
known by Rhian Jones, which is kept in strictest confidence.
It does help out the hunters here in California and there are more than just
Bob.

And just like Bob, you wouldn't'f feel so harassed by him, if you wouldn't
want things to be the way you are wanting them to be.
Your way.
Two opinions and that is the way it goes.

So no parrot on Bob's back, just my opinion coming from California where
things are done a bit different than Arizona.

Happy hunting,
Moni