[meteorite-list] Publishing a book of photographs on meteorite thinsections

From: Moni Waiblinger <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 00:39:21 -0700

Good Evening Mal and all,

just finishing up my emails after a nice weekend.
I have asked Tom the same question about making a calendar of the amazing
images.
He wrote back, I wish someone would make them and he would supply his
micrographs.

How about you taking on another hobby Mal? ;-)
Didn't you write you are retired?
Anyone else interested?

Get in touch with Tom and maybe we all will have the images hang on our
walls next year!
They are so beautiful!
That would be fantastic!
A coffee table "art book" would also be a great investment!

Good night,
Moni