[meteorite-list] showing off your collections

From: Eduardo. <rockhoundm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:33:18 -0300

Last February after Tucson show I was able to visit two collections: Bob
Cucchiara and Jason & Peter Utas. It was an amazing experience. I had a
great time in both visits and I would like to thank them and their
familes. Each collection is different and to see other's treasures is
amazing: Bob and his hundreds of beauty specimens, Jason and Peter with
their amazing big Irons and their Californians dry lakes discoveries. I
also visited Matt Morgan and Oscar Turone homes in the past and I hope to
have the chance to see more collections in the future.
About my own collection, I had several visitors, including some well
known meteorite friends as Sabine Valange and Zelimir Gabelica. Of course
anyone that came down here (Buenos Aires) is invited to see it.
Eduardo