[meteorite-list] NWA 1584 (LL5) and NWA 2826 (LL5)

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 02:51:02 +0200

> I was wondering if it might be paired with NWA 1584, although
> my crusted NWA 1584 endcut has a somewhat darker fusion crust
> with contraction cracks much more conspicuous than in my NWA 2826
> fragment.

My NWA2826 is paired with Mikes NWA2053. But I also have full slice from
Hupes NWA1584 and must say that it is very similar material if not
identical. Interior on my NWA1584 is identical, with the same large
troilites, but this one is little fresher looking than crust on my specimen.
Also I remember that maybe Andi Green show 1-2 year ago specimen that also
must be the same meteorite.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195