[meteorite-list] Meteorites Used To Study Solar Activity

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 28 15:28:55 2006

Dear Sterling, Robert, List;
All I know is I sell a heck of a lot of petrified tropical hardwood and
palm wood that was frozen here in time in Wyoming. And I sell a lot of
tropical hardwood and palm that was petrified and then ended up in a few
(five is the last count) glaciations....

My opinion; weather, seasons, and list topics are cyclic, enjoy the ride.
Best,
Dave F.