[meteorite-list] Meteorite-wrong pics

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 27 16:53:52 2006

> Looks curious enough - I'm pretty sure that no cannonball ever weighed
> close
> to 110 lbs.
> However, the shape, the shape...it appears to be man made to me, but I
> just
> don't see any real use for such a ball of iron.
> Analysis!
> Regards,
> Jason

what about iron balls used to destroy old buildings ?
Sometimes it can be seen in movies, its lift machine and on end of iron rope
there is iron ball and it hit building to destroy it. Cheaper and safer than
use dynamite.
Other options where iron ball can be used I dont know. Ofcourse except
cannons

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195