[meteorite-list] AD: NWA 2968 rare mantle derived Dunite from 4 Vesta

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 27 16:51:10 2006

Dear List,
  Thank you for the great response to my earlier
offering of NWA 2968. There are now less than 30
grams of this material available. IF you missed out
on the first offering you might consider contacting me
before it is sold out. This is the only mantle
derived Dunite of 4 Vesta known. The classification
was done by Dr. Ted Bunch.
  Please contact me off-list. Since my first
offering, I have cut some of the material to make thin
sections for research with Tokyo University and now
have some smaller fragments. It is extremely
difficult to cut without breaking and I don`t
recommend trying.
  Thank you.
  Everone that has purchased it has written that they
were please with this extremely rare material.
 Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo