[meteorite-list] Metal Detector Questions

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 19 20:34:43 2006

 Hi Paul and list, first I have a silly question. Who is John
Tomlinson and why would he know a lot about detectors?
 Then to answer the question, I have found more than a thousand
meteorites and 99 percent have been found with a Fisher Gold Bug 2. I
have found a couple with the old Gold Bug. Then in more recent times I
have three with a Pulse star 2 pro.
 My opinion is that if John has a lot of knowledge about detectors in
general it would be great to have an artical in Meteorite times. If it
were brand specific...well it would be much less interesting.

--
Mike Miller Po Box 314 Gerber Ca 96035
www.meteoritefinder.com