[meteorite-list] Unbelievably late package

From: R. N. Hartman <rhartman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 19 20:01:47 2006

Here is our silly story:

One delivery of membrane boxes from the factory in Europe to us in the U.S.
by FedEx consisted of 19 parcels ( about 3 cu. ft. ea.). They all arrived
at customs in Memphis, Tennessee. But then18 came to us in Califonia and
one was delivered to an attorney in the Bahamas (opposite direction). FedEx
contacted the attorney who refused to give it up! Took about 9 months for
FedEx to actually refund the value and shipping costs for a very obvious
error that was even on their tracking screen!

Ron Hartman