[meteorite-list] Re: Ad Denver items

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 11 20:41:36 2006

Hi All
I just picked up some choice small and very affordable Sikhote-Alins at the Denver show. Most are priced under $100. They are getting harder to find and the price is going up. Even if you are not interested in buying them please take a look as they are some of the best I have ever had for sale. It has it all oriented, holes, splits and textbook regmaglypted pieces. Sorry SA 103 & 104 are sold.

I already think they are priced low but in order to raise cash for other purchases please take an additional 25% off the prices listed.

This reduction is only good until midnight Friday my time. Shipping at
cost plus $1 or free on orders over $50.00.
http://jensenmeteorites.com/Sikhote.htm

Pay me tonight and I will ship out first thing tomorrow morning.

I will have some more items for sale tomorrow but cannot advertise anymore to this list as I will hold to the one ad per week rule. So make sure you are on my Jensen Meteorites page for first look at all offers.

Mike
--
Mike Jensen
Jensen Meteorites