[meteorite-list] Primitive achondrites

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 11 16:49:09 2006

>I just received my own lovely little slice of Itqiy from Pierre-Marie Pele
>(thank you so much; it got here safely!) and am once again struck by the
>crystalline structure. Are there any other meteorites that have this type
>of structure; it almost looks like polished terrestrial black granite, but
>much finer. I'm assuming that they would almost certainly have to be
>primitive achondrites, but the pictures I've been able to find of Zaklodzie
>don't look much like Itqiy.

Hi Tracy
Zaklodzie is different becouse its much older than Itqiy. But they are from
the same group and have some similarities ofcourse.
We not look like monkeys :) but have 98% the same DNA.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195