[meteorite-list] Anyone know this Moroccan Meteorite Dealer?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 6 16:45:35 2006

With moroccans I waith first the meteorites, and after
I send the payment, is not the first time they send
fake meteorites....if they no accept this terms? Amen,
I not have problems...when they seen many not buy the
meteorites, change immediatly idea and accept the
terms.

Matteo

--- Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_yahoo.com> ha scritto:

> Hi List,
> I need some help. I have recently been contacted by
> Moroccan meteorite dealer named Abdellah OAAF. He
> wants to sell me some meteorites but I am a little
> worried its a scam. Does anyone know of him? Is he a
> reputable dealer? I'd hate to send money to morocco
> and then hope I get a few nice meteorites. He did
> say
> that he's sold to a few American collectors I'm
> hoping
> maybe someone on the list has dealt with him and can
> let me know about his reputation etc...
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Ruben Garcia

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it
Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks at hotmail.com

 p5.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Fri Sep 1 18:13:50 GMT 2006