[meteorite-list] Anyone know this Moroccan Meteorite Dealer?

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 1 12:27:59 2006

Hi List,
I need some help. I have recently been contacted by a
Moroccan meteorite dealer named Abdellah OAAF. He
wants to sell me some meteorites but I am a little
worried its a scam. Does anyone know of him? Is he a
reputable dealer? I'd hate to send money to morocco
and then hope I get a few nice meteorites. He did say
that he's sold to a few American collectors I'm hoping
maybe someone on the list has dealt with him and can
let me know about his reputation etc...
Any help would be appreciated.
Ruben Garcia