[meteorite-list] IMCA Insights, Sept. 06, and IMCA Elections

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 1 13:23:54 2006

Dear List Members, dear IMCA Members,

This is a message that is mainly for the IMCA Members who don't subscribe to
the IMCA Mailing List, or who have changed their email address more recently
and haven't updated their information with us.

Right now, we are having our annual public elections for the IMCA Board of
Directors, and last year many of you complained that you weren't aware of
the elections at all. To avoid this, we decided to go a bit more public,
this year, and we devoted the current issue of IMCA Insights, published in
cooperation with Meteorite-Times, to the annual elections. Please make sure
to read this:

http://imca.repetti.net/articles/IMCA-Insights9.htm

Normally, I would have waited for Paul and Jim to announce it together with
the September issue of Meteorite-Times; but since it looks as if
Meteorite-Times won't be up in time, we decided to go ahead, and to send you
the link right now. There are only 9 days left for completing the nomination
process, and so, if you are an IMCA member in good standing, you only have 9
more days to tell the Board that you are a Candidate.

Please find all the other relevant information in the September issue of
IMCA Insights. Thanks, and have a great weekend!

All the best,
Norbert Classen
Vice President, IMCA Inc.
www.IMCA.cc