[meteorite-list] pieces forsale...authenticity problem?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 31 11:12:49 2006

I not remember to who I have sold the slice of no
Geidam, its pass many time, but probably the buyer
have contact direct the first seller for ask info on
the piece. I am under waith the same a answer seen I
have a 80+ gr. end piece with crust in my collection.
A real piece of Geidam its visible in the Killgore
catalogue.

Matteo

http://www.meteorite-times.com/classifieds/classified.php/listing/379

> > > Guys, Please can we all be friends and treat
> > > AUTHENTICITY as a DIVINITY our
> > > community! I truly hope someone in the know can
> > > tell me I am dead wrong
> > > about this locality and at least some of the
> > > specimens that have hit the
> > > market in recent months. I am puzzled why the
> > > community is not doing a
> > > better job of policing itself and that hurts my
> > > confidence in the whole.
> > >
> > > Thanks kindly
> > > Doug

> > M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
> > Via Triestina 126/A - 30173 - TESSERA, VENEZIA,
> ITALY
> > Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
> > Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it
> > Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
> > MSN Messanger: spacerocks at hotmail.com

> > Poco spazio e tanto spam? Yahoo! Mail ti protegge
> dallo spam e ti da tanto
> spazio gratuito per i tuoi file e i messaggi
> > http://mail.yahoo.it

=== message truncated ===

MSN Messanger: spacerocks at hotmail.com