[meteorite-list] Underground Bacteria

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 26 12:38:18 2006

Dear Pete,
  Yes, this was posted early by Ron Baalke;
nevertheless it is an interesting paper for those that
missed it the first time. Currently, we (The Tokyo
University) are studying bacteria that I collected
from two oil wells in NE Colorado. The samples came
from a depth of 1456 meters below the surface. Thank
you for your posting and Ron`s earlier posting. Best,
Dirk Ross..Tokyo

http://www.princeton.edu/main/news/archive/S16/13/72E53/index.xml?section=newsreleases

http://www.carnegieinstitution.org/news_releases/news_2006_1019.html

http://www.princeton.edu/main/news/archive/S16/13/72E53/index.xml?section=newsreleases