[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold Chicago

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 25 07:17:03 2006

Where's Martin A. (of Chladni's Hairs) Martin, what were you telling me
about Tulipmania and meteorites the other day? That meteorites had nothing
in common with Tulips in 1600's Amsterdam? Ehemmm. I rest my case. I just
want to know who's going window shopping in Amsterdam for their new building
after this Diablo massacre, with all these greenbacks.
?ber den Ursprung der von Diablo, Haro's Hair (been watching the sky all
night, don't mind, g'nite)