[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold Chicago

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 25 06:55:21 2006

Thanks Dirk,

Its nice to be aware of what a backstabbing lowlife prick Steve Arnold
really is.
Never again.
The funny thing is if you look at my feedback from "Spacecase33" you will
see that I only paid $130 for the piece.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=maccers531&iid=250040481690&ssPageName=VIP:feedback:2:us

Thanks for the $700 profit Steve !