[meteorite-list] German Cottage Destroyed By Meteor?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 20 12:30:27 2006

I would have to guess someone had a little too much of
Octoberfest beer, no meteorite culprit there.
Mike Farmer

http://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/weltraum/0,1518,443782,00.html

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/articlenews.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=2006-10-20T142152Z_01_L20298092_RTRIDST_0_OUKOE-UK-GERMANY-METEOR.XML&WTmodLoc=NewsLanding-C11-Odd-3