[meteorite-list] Ad: two of the nicest oriented meteorites I have up!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 20 12:29:24 2006

I am headed out of town for the next five days, and
have loaded my largest Ebay sale yet, I will be
returning the night they end, so here is a tasty
little preview!

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130038094551
This Gao is called "The Mushroom", look at it and you
will see why.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130038100147
This is a perfect "Heat Shield" Sikhote-Alin, with
literally thousands of flow lines! Not many like this
to be seen!

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ170040275566
LARGE complete Pallasite slice, with large metal vein
and gem olivine crystals.

 See all of the meteorites offered at the links below.

 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoritehunters

 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteorite-hunter

 http://www.meteoritehunter.com

 thanks