[meteorite-list] Information and Behavior Consensus

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 15 13:46:07 2006

Hi Greg, Stan -

Greg, I think it would help if your posts were a
little more to the point. You seem to be irritated
with the way Stan is dealing with finds from Morocco,
but the specific complaints you have with him seem
unnecssarily vague to me.

I know there is a dealer chain, and pecking order, and
I can appreciate that the science needs to be
carefully done and that process preserved, and I know
its hard and tiring work, but your posts seem a little
vague on exactly what it is that Stan has done which
is not so good. Perhaps a gentle reminder or
suggestion instead of a tirade would be more effective
in persuading Stan and others to better their
performance.

good hunting,
Ed