Re-2: [meteorite-list] Some clicks from other meteorites

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 11 23:40:51 2006

Hello

yes I have used Helicon Focus, its a fantastic
program, and meteorites its easy to take photo why its
slices....on minerals its the best, you seen my
gallery on Mindat.org. Just for see what is possible
with this program, take a look to this moskito of 3 mm
its remained in pose just for 8 clicks with macro
tubes and 2 x extender

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/1878/moscerinotrbzx8.jpg

if you put a F32 with a normaly Lens never you have a
similar definition
regards

Matteo

http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/5146/nwa4473trrv8.jpg

> Now look at the picture I took of my NWA 4473 slice
> which I will attach for Matteo
> and for you, Jerry. Unfortunately no attachment in
> my post to the List :-( See the
> difference! I tried hard to focus as best I could
> but this is the highest quality I can
> achieve with my *hand-held* digital camera (No, it
> is not coupled to the eyepiece!)
>
> Kudos, Matteo, for these top-quality pics!!!
>
> Bernd
>
> To: grf2_at_verizon.net
> mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato