[meteorite-list] AD: Meteoroites and Books at Ebay

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 11 02:01:38 2006

Hola Doug,

Yea, I have it bad.
I want to see structure in M51 and I want NGC 457 to really look like ET
(actually, it does in my 4.7 inch refractor). And those so-called canals on
Mars...

Spirit. Opportunity. Beagle-2. I'm with you guys!
Well, maybe not Beagle-2.

Have you ever seen the video which David Krieg has produced for his
Obsession scopes. I viewed it and it started me down that slippery slope.
Oh man...

On the other end of the spectrum, I looked through my first small refractor
APO recently. Have you ever looked through an APO refractor? Oh man...

18?" 20?" Just too big.
(for now, anyway, - he he)

Almost forgot: "meteorites"

-Walter