[meteorite-list] Paypal Hackers WARNING!!!

From: Mark <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 8 15:13:44 2006

Hi Darren and List

If you'll read ebay's page on spoof mail you'll note that ebay and paypal
will never put a link for you to use within the msg where you have to log
in.
They will tell you to go to the site and sign in instead. This is what makes
it different and easy to spot.

Delete or report, either way, you don't fall for them.
I do agree that ebay isn't doing anything that will cost them money or
lawyer time. Best you can hope for is that they turn over the links to an
agency which is already paid to chase criminals, which I doubt they do
either.

Mark Ferguson