[meteorite-list] Duck Chondrule

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 8 11:55:25 2006

Rob,

We all get burned once in a while. We don't eliminate fire or passion. Your students probably won't buy questionable junk since they are your students. Offer a little buyer beware advice. It may be crass but every collector has to deal with tantalizing choices and reason doesn't always will out no matter how well informed they are.

Everyone has to learn to think beyond the imca box eventually.

Bill

From: Impactika_at_aol.com