[meteorite-list] labelling

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:58:51 -0700

Hi all,

Dave mentioned a "distinct format." One of the things I do with my
cards is to have my name appear between the meteorite name and the
rest of the information. The reason I do this is becasue I was tired
of receiving specimens that came with an original specimen lable
except the dealer name (such as the AMM, AML, NEMS, etc.) was cut off
the bottom of the card possibly in an attempt to reduce the
competition among dealers.

Cheers,

Martin