[meteorite-list] labelling

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 05:54:19 +0000

If I were to sell any of my meteorites, I'd include whatever paperwork I got
with them -- business card, invoice, anything else I had kept. There is
virtually no chance any of my rocks would be sub-sectioned, since I have
almost nothing larger than 5 grams, so you'd be likely to get all the
original paperwork. When I display my slices and fragments, I like to put
them in the 1" square gem jars with flocked foam insert; unless a suitable
label is already attached, I have a Publisher program to generate label
inserts with information on the specimen. I slip it into the back of the
gem jar behind the foam, and voila! A display mounting, with accompanying
data!

Tracy Latimer