AW: [meteorite-list] Zero G oil and water OT...but still space related!

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 11 19:51:38 2006

Yes,

it is at present, I think, an experiment conducted on the ESA-mission in the
ISS. Is a project from "school in space".
www.esa.int/SPECIALS/Astrolab/SEMUMEAATME_1.html
Children should make such an emulsion at school and compare it to what will
happen in space.
I haven't the time, but Dave google around and search for:
Oil Emulsion Experiment

Best!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----