[meteorite-list] Searching information about old falls

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 5 21:37:15 2006

Hi Pierre-Marie
It looks like similar subject matter to this book;
*Povenmire, Harold R. 2003 The Encyclopedia of Cosmic Close Encounters Pub
by the author, New in paper wraps, 8vo, 165 pp. Describes known hits by
meteorites with mostly man made objects. $20.00
*This is the listing from my website. :)*
*Mike
--
Mike Jensen
Jensen Meteorites