[meteorite-list] Searching information about old falls

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 3 10:11:14 2006

Hello,

I'm searching for old documents explaining the
circumstances of fall and find on several meteorite
falls.

The List is longer so here's my listing if you want to
give me detailed information on one fall or another :
www.meteor-center.com/hammers.asp

I'm starting a new book so I would be really happy of
your help. Most curious members will understand the
subject of the book by looking at the listing ;-)

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE