[meteorite-list] Time for a Met-List Upgrade?

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 4 23:30:06 2006

In a message dated 11/4/2006 9:06:21 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
sterling_k_webb_at_sbcglobal.net writes:
Hi,

Comcast seems to be a ongoing source of
problems. Surprised about Bill's problems
with, is that AT&T? My ISP is SBC which
became AT&T and they have been surprisingly
good, with great service, as in, they fix things
quick and permanently. Surprised me. I expected
worse.
Instead of switching ISP's (if they're good
otherwise), you can just sign up for a free
email account with Google, Yahoo, Hotmail,
whoever you like, and use it just for The List.

Sterling K. Webb

Or AOL.
I use it with DSL, and I never had a problem.
And now it is free!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com