[meteorite-list] Time for a Met-List Upgrade?

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 4 23:06:01 2006

Hi,

    Comcast seems to be a ongoing source of
problems. Surprised about Bill's problems
with, is that AT&T? My ISP is SBC which
became AT&T and they have been surprisingly
good, with great service, as in, they fix things
quick and permanently. Surprised me. I expected
worse.
    Instead of switching ISP's (if they're good
otherwise), you can just sign up for a free
email account with Google, Yahoo, Hotmail,
whoever you like, and use it just for The List.

Sterling K. Webb