[meteorite-list] OT enough already

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Mar 11 15:08:13 2006

Steve,

Please note that I didn't make any negative comments or do any "bashing" in that post. No one is "picking" on you. These were your ADS, all listed in only a few days. You even managed to turn THIS post into another AD.

If you are having difficulties in your personal life, you have my sympathy but this doesn't give you a license to spam us with ADS. Do yourself a favor and read Adams last comment, or have someone read it to you, about 50 times.

Bill

From: "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!" <steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com>