[meteorite-list] AD: MANY CHEAP NWAs ON EBAY

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Mar 11 14:41:53 2006

I just wanted everybody to know that I have around 100
lots of ebay items now listed on ebay. Nothing special
and most are cheap NWAs - many under 10 cents a gram.
I am just clearing out cheap as I am finally expecting
new stuff soon. I still dont have a saw (There
apparantly is no place in New Zealand to buy a saw so
I have to get one shipped I guess) so nothing has been
cut.
See my ebay user id AMUNRE or try this link
http://stores.ebay.com/AMUNRE-COLLECTIBLES-AND-GEMSTONES_Meteorites_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ4QQftidZ2QQtZkm
See my webpage also which is semi-always updated and
has hundreds more meteorites available.
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY
www.meteoriteshop.com