[meteorite-list] Austria Will Issue Stamps with Meteorite Powder

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 16:41:56 2006

I have collected stamps off and on for about 35 years.

This sounds great to me. Many stamps and covers over the years have had tie
ins to supposedly unrelated fields.

As an aside, I also think it is amazing the prices that dealers get for that
Sikhote-Alin stamp when someone could buy it directly from a dealer of
Russian stamps for a very small amount. The last I looked, it had a Scott
catalog value of maybe $1.00 or so and stamps are usually sold at a discount
from Scott.

-Walter Branch