[meteorite-list] Austria Will Issue Stamps with Meteorite Powder

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 16:03:16 2006

En un mensaje con fecha 03/10/2006 2:31:24 PM Mexico Standard Time,
meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net escribe:

<< perhaps turn stamp collectors to meteorites >>

HELLLLLPP !!!!!

Come on Mike, why don't you just send them a few kilograms of cutting
waste...no argument with you, though we could turn everyone on to cloud 69 (1969 that
is, as in July 20) even more by grinding up your moonrock and issuing Lunar
stamps and maybe get more money spent for Lunar exploration without
cannabalizing everything else that is beautiful out there. I could make another
suggestion ... for those of us who get beads and dragons carved out of meteorites,
hearts and "S"'s for Superman, or even museum pallasitic recognitions, or those
who just cut them up, save your powder in a can and then sell it to
Austriapost's IPO as an untapped opportunity. That way slices prices can come down a bit
and more profit can be realized and everyone is happy, including the stamp
collectors and the strategic planners for the privatization of the Austrian
postal service as they give ideas of the potential value of the concession
properly run by MBA's and not government employees. But don't don't stick an
innocent meteorite in the mortar and pestle if you don't have to...or there will be
more language coming out of the SWMC that will be disturbing.

Just a thought, and just my own worthless opinion,
Doug