WG: [meteorite-list] Wolf Creek total mass

From: Jörn Koblitz <koblitz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 09:38:08 2006

Hello Bernd,

There is (presently) no online version of MetBase which Matteo mentions in his post. His information is derived from Jeff Grossman's Meteoritical Bulletin database (see link below). London NHM as well as MetBase don't give a the TKW for Wolf(e) Creek. So, I don't know where the 25,4 kg comes from. However, the total mass listed in (public) collections is 755 kg and represents almost entirely oxidized material (iron shale).

J?rn / MetBase

http://tin.er.usgs.gov/meteor/metbull.php?sea=Wolf+Creek&sfor=names&ants=&falls=&stype=contains&lrec=50&map=ge&browse=&country=All&srt=name&categ=All&mblist=All&pnt=no&code=24326

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----