[meteorite-list] Red Rain - the SOLUTION

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Mar 7 09:37:58 2006

Hmm, yes give that man a cigar!

Here is a microscope view of some meconium (this is human mec. but looks
similar to the stuff in question) + doesn't contain DNA as far as I can
tell...

 http://www.humpath.com/IMG/jpg/fetal_colon_meconium_23w_02-2.jpg

Also notice the bit about 'caving in wells' this could imply it was dry
before hand (thus causing the ground to shrink, a common cause of well
collapse) - dry then rain, exactly what would cause insects to appear in
mass numbers! I was thinking cicada's or something similar, but any
insect(s) would fit.

Interesting how the 'insects raining down' bit seems to have got
overlooked in favor of a 'comet' being the cause, - just how you get
'comet' out of 'a loud bang heard by a few people', - that's one hell of
a leap)

Yep very bizarre all this, rings bells to me...