FW: [meteorite-list] Red Rain From Comets?

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 6 09:07:27 2006

According to this article, Louis now seems to have made the cells
divide!?

"HOWEVER, a scientist called Godfrey Louis, who has written a paper
arguing in favor of a panspermic explanation for the red rain, says he
has cultured the red rain cells in unconventional nutrients such as
cedar wood oil, and shown that these DNA-devoid microbes divide happily
at a temperature of 300 degrees C"

http://www.kurzweilai.net/mindx/frame.html?main=/mindx/show_thread.php?r
ootID%3D55957

Hmm, now I am getting cynical!??