[meteorite-list] Dhofar 007 Eucrite

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 16:29:18 2006

Bernd, this is indeed a wonderful meteorite.
I was lucky enough to buy some complete stones in
Ensisheim, and have cut them and placed some gorgeous
pieces on my website only today!
See them here.
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/catalog/dhofar007.htm

I also have loaded thre more very rare meteorites.
First is a super rare Bencubbinite NWA 4025. This one
is gorgeous.
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/catalog/nwa4025.htm

Second, and even more rare is a new Winonaite, one
that is almost all metal, with stunning little
microetch and nice silicates.
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/catalog/nwa4024.htm

Last for the moment is Dhofar 485, a very nice
Howardite.
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/catalog/dhofar485.htm

I am working overtime to update my website, coming
later today or tomorrow, Fukang slices, Dhofar 1428
Lunar meteorite slices, Dag 400 Lunar, and others.
Mike Farmer