[meteorite-list] Dhofar 007 - anomalous eucrite

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 16:20:39 2006

"is this paper avalible online anywhere in electronic
format? a quick google didnt turn anything up. TIA!"

The 2003 article is available online. As for the 2006 article,
you will have to have a MAPS subscription to access it online,
I think.

While we are at it, I found this conclusion by the authors
very interesting - here is an excerpt: "Dhofar 007 is likely
a large inclusion of mesosiderites. However, we cannot rule
out the possibility that Dhofar 007 is an anomalous eucrite."

Cheers,

Bernd

To: laser_maniac_at_hotmail.com
    Meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com