[meteorite-list] Meteorites in Frankfurt

From: Dieter Heinlein <dieter.heinlein_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 14:33:13 2006

Hello Bernd & list,

at the MPIK in Heidelberg there are NO meteorites any more since
several years, and the meteorite collection of the MPIC Mainz was
transfered also to the Senckenberg Museum in Frankfurt, that it is
currently curated by Mrs. Jutta Zipfel.

Therefore, Fred, please head for the Senckenberg Museum in
Frankfurt, and hopefully, you will find there a fine meteorite display.

Just my two cents

Dieter Heinlein
German meteorite collector
imca #0117