[meteorite-list] Dealers and their duty

From: Walter L. Newton <newtonw2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 04:23:37 2006

Hi

What do you do with a dealer who seems to have NO TIME to leave you feedback
on Ebay.

I have had many times where a non-dealer seller on Ebay simply never gets
around to fulfilling their duties of leaving feedback. That is annoying
enough.

But why a when a dealer does not leave you feedback, is beyond me. I would
imagine that a dealer should understand that user input on Ebay is a
lifeline to developing a good selling relationship with users who are
considering purchasing something from the dealer.

The same can be said for buyers. I know I feel more at ease when I see that
a winner of one of my auctions has a firm feedback rating.

And bottom line, it's just common courtesy to follow up successful sales
with a positive feedback entry for the buyer.

I have sent him numerous emails, but no feedback yet. It's been over 3 weeks
since the auction.

Walter L. Newton
1400 Utah Street #101
Golden, Co 80401